Sri Lanka is a lush, tropical island paradise, known to ancient Greek mariners as TAPROBANE. Arab traders called it “serendipity” meaning discovery by happy accident. It was famously described by Marco Polo as” undoubtedly the finest island of its size in the world”.
This is a culturally rich and environmentally diverse country, with nine world Heritage sites (the oldest dating back to the 3rd century BC); 86 species of mammals (including elephant and leopard) and more than 400 bird species (including 26 endemics) a colourful array of flowering plants and trees, and a hill country famous for tea, 15 National parks showcasing are an abundance of wildlife, botanical gardens, waterfalls, to a glorious and a vibrant culture that extends back to over 2,500 years.
Route: Kithulgala -> Adam’s peak -> Nuwara Eliya -> Ella -> Arugam bay
Hotels available in 3/4/5 stars
- Air-conditioned Vehicle for a round tour
- All the sites Guiding
- 500ml water bottle per person every day
- Travel insurance
- Expenses of personal nature
- Cost of personal excursions
- Entrance fees for sites and activities
- Cost of beverages
- Tips and Portages
- The Official check-in time at all the hotels will be 14. 00 Hours
- The Official check-out time at all the hotels will be 12. 00 Hours
Good to Know
- Sri Lanka is a tropical country, ideal clothing would be cotton and comfortable clothing. Shorts and T-shirts are ideal other than when visiting the temples. Ladies are required to cover the shoulders as well.
- The temperature throughout the year in law land areas ranges between 25 to 35 Ċ and in the hill country between 20 to 25 Ċ during the daytime. During the night it can drop a little below 15 Ċ in certain months of the year.
- Liquor will NOT be served on Poya days [full moon Day] and on any other religious holidays. These are considered dry days. There is a Poya day for each calendar month.
- All major credit cards will be widely accepted in all reputable outlets. [Restaurants/Shops etc.]
Airport to Kithulgala
On arrival in Sri Lanka, you will first proceed to the Kithulagala. Then, check-in and stay relax at your own arrangement hotel.
After breakfast, you’ll proceed to do some adventurous activities such as water rafting, waterfall climbing, mountain bike ride. Jungle trekking. Overnight stay at your own arrangement hotel.
Kithulgala to Adam’s peak
After breakfast, you’ll proceed to Adam’s peak. Then, early morning starts to climb the peak. Overnight stay at your own arrangement hotel.
Adam’s peak to Nuwara Eliya
After breakfast, you’ll proceed to Nuwara Eliya and check-in at your own arrangement hotel and stay leisure.
Early morning we have to leave from the hotel with picnic breakfast packets for Horton Plans trekking and back to the hotel.
Nuwara Eliya to Ella
After breakfast, we have to catch a train to Ella. Train travel in Sri Lanka is both a beautiful and affordable way to see the country, and no trip is more scenic than the train from Nanu Oya to Ella.
In the evening, you’ll start the hike to the peak of Little adam’s peak at sunset and back to the hotel.
Ella to Arugam bay
After breakfast, you will proceed to the Ella city tour.
While in Ella, you will be climb Ella rock and evening go for the nine arch bridge.
Then, travel to Arugam bay.
Day 8 & 9
Morning, enjoy with sea and sand as well as do surfing too.
Arugam bay to Airport
Finally, you will be transferred to the Airport for your flight back home, accompanied by all the beautiful memories of the tropical isle Sri Lanka once known as TAPROBANE.
END OF THE TOUR